Today, the hair on my neck can also attract my attention!
About 20 minutes before the start of the game, when he stepped on our feet and tried to play, we first realized him. It doesn't matter, his angry father kept saying "no" to him. He didn't want to "no" at all, after all, he knew better than his father. Therefore, he ignored him, and, sure enough, he was accused of being proud of.
This alone may be a spiritual lesson. How many times have we, children of God, ignored our happiness, ignored him and his commands, and hit the wall of disappointment by hitting the tempter’s irritable side with #4? Then, I want to know whether we wear the same clothes: "How could that happen to me? I didn't see that!" What kind of expressions did the child wear? No, I'm really not surprised-I know we did it!
One day, this little boy will be a young man, and may recall that night. I wonder if he will remember how painful he caused his parents and those around him. I wonder if he would ask himself: "Man, what am I thinking, I have everything. Dad worked hard to give me everything, and Mom was proud of me with my little hat and jersey. I never even thanked them for them. Something for me. I just complained about what they didn't give me." I hope he realizes this as soon as possible, and hope that he will take his parents to a football match and buy all kinds of gifts from them! And, I want them to sit next to me, because I want to thank him for the best sermon he has never heard.
What stood apart to me that evening was (generally) my considerations were: regardless of how mother and father help him, it's insufficient. At the point when they may be working in the yard or sitting on the love seat, it isn't sufficient to carry him to the court. He griped that in light of the fact that the temperature was excessively high, (need to say!) he needed to sit in his seat. Getting him balls from the blessing shop isn't sufficient, on the grounds that they can't sign XX (regardless of whether XX is in the game!). Popcorn, wieners, pop and shaved ice cups they are sufficiently not. He actually grumbled about all that he could consider.
He didn't perceive what he had. He just saw what he didn't.
It appeared in the AAA baseball game! God absolutely acts in a mysterious way.
My husband, our daughter and I enjoyed a softball game on a warm August night. Enjoy, because we are together, we are eating incredibly delicious hot dogs, and our team won. That night, the only negative person in our world was about 4 feet tall with bangs, cute freckles, #4 minor league jersey and the unforgettable "This is all I have, I dare say it is not a halo. Recall this The complaints of the mini-Reid fans, even after three years
I needn't bother with a minister or instructor to say: "Did you hear it? Do you perceive how genuine this adorable young man is? Will this completely change you?" The appropriate response is, indeed, yes! The winemakers of the World Series and I were frustrated, yet I took in my exercise that evening.
He didn't perceive what he had. He just saw what he didn't.
I am honored to be in many churches, so in the invited sermons, I can't even begin to count more sermons. I like reading the Bible every day and a rich prayer life. However, one of the most profound and enlightening moments in my life did not appear in the church at all. Not on my deck, but surrounded by morning glory and petunia.
No comments:
Post a Comment